Data of the responsible for the file
Name: Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion
CIF/NIF: X1769795Z // PASSPORT: YA6500136
Adress: Señoría de Aloha Ed. Alhambra, 3º3º IZQ, 29660, Nueva Andalucia – Marbella (MÁLAGA – ESPAÑA)
Purpose of the treatment
We inform you that the data you provide us by any means (web page, email, paper forms, and / or any other document) will be incorporated into a file owned by Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services that are made by interested persons.
- Commercial communications: Treatment of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job through the Curriculum Vitae (CV): or in the form provided in the section “Work with us”, for the purpose of selection and recruitment process. You expressly authorize.
- Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion to proceed with the processing of your data for the indicated purpose. Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will process your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and / or unauthorized access. Data conservation: We also inform you that Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will be able to keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, once said term has ended, it will proceed automatically to its destruction, in compliance with the data quality principle.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion.
How do we obtain your data?
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion oobtains its data through the following sources:
- The information that you provide us when you contract and maintain products and / or services with us, both directly and indirectly.
- External sources of information, such as official journals and bulletins, public records, resolutions of Public Administrations, telephone directories, lists of persons belonging to professional associations, official lists for the prevention of fraud, social networks and the Internet, as well as third-party companies that you have given your consent for the transfer of your data to credit, financial and insurance entities.
- In particular, the data that we will deal with include the following categories: data of an identifying nature, data referring to their personal characteristics and social circumstances, academic and professional data, commercial information.
How long will we keep your data?
We will treat your personal data as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. If you cancel all contracts, you can:
- Maintain consent to develop commercial actions: we will treat your data for commercial actions that you have consented. We will consider that you have chosen this option if you do not revoke the consent expressly.
- Revoke the consent to develop commercial actions: we will cancel your data by blocking them.
With this blockade, Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will not have access to your data and will only deal with them for making them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, for the attention of possible responsibilities related to the treatment of data, in particular for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. We will keep your information blocked during the periods stipulated in the applicable provisions or, as the case may be, in the contractual relations maintained with the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion, proceeding to the physical deletion of your data once these deadlines have elapsed.
Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except legal provision. There are also no international data transfers to third countries.
As treatment managers, we have hired the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
- Public Organisms, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion has the legal obligation to provide them.
- Google LLC, with address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides GSuite services, consisting of cloud computing and email services.
- Google participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US. and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield./li>
- You can get more information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
- You can also check Google’s adhesion to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
- You can get more information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
- Twitter participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US. and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield.
- You can get more information about the Privacy Shield on the US Department of Commerce website:https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
- Apart from the previous data communications, Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashionrelies on the collaboration of some third party service providers that have access to their personal data and that treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion as a consequence of their provision of services.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with their obligations regarding data protection and undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contract through which it will impose them, between others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data for the agreed purposes and only following the documented instructions of Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion; and to suppress or return the data to the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion once the services have been completed.
Personal data is obtained directly from interested persons and our collaborators. The categories of personal data that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Bank data.
- Specially protected data is not processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: The interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. .
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. These rights may be exercised through any means of communication to the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion at the above address, attaching a photocopy of the ID of the owner of the data or in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and modifications
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion reserves the right to modify and / or update information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any modification occurs, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
Interested persons can communicate any doubt about the treatment of their personal data or interpretation of our policy at the following address:email@example.com
Responsibility and Obligations of the provider
Responsibilities regarding content
The content of this website is of a general nature, as well as having an exclusively informative purpose and effects of our services and our business activity.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion disclaims any liability with respect to any decision made by the user of the website as a result of the information contained therein, especially regarding the technical characteristics of the cables.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion rejects responsibility for any information not elaborated by Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion or not published in a manner authorized by it under its name, as well as the liability arising from the misuse of the contents, as well as reserves the right to right to update, eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Liability regarding links to other websites (links)
The links entered in www.ibizafashion.com are of a merely informative nature and, therefore, Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion either controls or verifies any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion declines any type of responsibility for any aspect, especially the content, related to that page.
Liability in the event that this page is the destination of the link entered on another page
As regards the links established by other pages to this site, as well as if any user, entity or web page wishes to establish some type of link to the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion website, it must abide by the following stipulations:
You must request authorization prior to the completion of the link and must expressly state its grant. You can only go to the home page.
The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the user to the address of the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion, it must cover the full extension of the screen of the initial page. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion, the page that makes the link may reproduce in any way the website of Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the web pages.
There will be no type of erroneous or incorrect indication about the page of Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion.
If you would like to register a distinctive sign of the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion as trademarks, logos, denomination, you must have written authorization.
The Owner of the page that offers the link must act in good faith and will not intend to negatively affect the reputation or good name of Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion.
It is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion, to register the text elements of the brand or logo, the domain name or the corporate name of Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion as a keyword (metatags or metanames) for the search of websites made through search engines.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website that offers the link. The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence of the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion with the owner of that web page.
Responsibility technical aspects
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion does not guarantee the continuity of the functioning of the website as it is at all times operational and available.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion is not responsible for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of existing viruses in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
Obligation of users
The user will be liable for damages and losses that Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations determined in this legal notice.
Regarding navigation, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that Insel Insular de Ibiza establishes regarding the use of the site. For these purposes, Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will address users through any means of communication through the website.
Duration and Modification
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion will have the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein unilaterally, in whole or in part. Any change will appear in the same way as they are in this legal note.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its presentation, until such time as they are modified in whole or in part by the Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion.
Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion may terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally the operation of this website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user. After said termination, the user must destroy any information about the company Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion that he owns in any format and has obtained through the site or through the communications made individually to the user by it.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
These conditions of use are governed by Spanish legislation.
The users and the company Domenico Di Meo – ibizafashion submit all interpretations or conflicts that may arise derived from this legal note to the Courts and Tribunals of Marbella.